Baldy Mt Corporate Season Pass
Make it a Baldy winter with the Corporate Season Pass!
Spend the season with us and enjoy the abundant natural snow, stellar skiing and snowboarding, a compassionate, friendly mountain community, and a plethora of other mountain activities available for your enjoyment!
Baldy Corporate Pass is an affordable way for businesses, groups, and organizations to bond together at Baldy Mountain Resort! Here is what the Baldy Corporate Pass entails:
- The pass will have your company logo in place of a profile picture.
- Baldy Mountain Resort will replace a lost pass for a $20 fee.
- Each day a different employee may use that pass to ski or snowboard at Baldy, however ONLY one person per day may use the pass.
- We will not offer a refund due to inclement weather, injury or medical illness.
- All issued lift passes will expire at the of the 2018-2019 (March 31st, 2019).
- Lift passes have no cash value and cannot be resold under any circumstances.
Please note, reciprocal hill deals are not applicable to corporate passes.
During the 2018-19 winter season, Baldy Mountain Resort is open Thursday to Monday (inclusive), from early December (weather permitting) to March 31st, 2019. Baldy Mt will be open 7 days a week (except Christmas day) from December 20th to January 7th (inclusive) and March 14th to March 25th (inclusive).
To purchase passes, fill out the required information below and then click the Buy Now button. You can add multiple passes on a single order.
Before purchasing check up on any Baldy Mountain Updates:
- We will be confirming our reciprocal partners during summer 2018.
- Please ensure you know our refund policy.
- Please see our 2018 -1 9 operational days and hours here.
- Sadly there will be no Baldy Bus for the upcoming season.
- See the General Managers blog for an overview.
Baldy Mountain Resort Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.