Baldy MT Corporate Season Pass
THE BEST SKIING AND RIDING VALUE IN BC!
Unlimited skiing and riding privileges at Baldy Mountain Resort from Opening Day to Closing Day!
2021-2022 OPERATING SCHEDULE
* All operating dates are weather permitting
- Baldy Mountain Resort’s tentative operational period is between Saturday, December 18th, 2021 and Sunday, March 27th, 2022 (inclusive) and may be revised at our discretion.
- Operational Days are all Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sunday and Mondays during the Operational Period, as well as:
- all Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the period of Saturday, December 18th, 2021 through Monday, January 2nd, 2022 inclusive; and
- all Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the first week of School District 53’s spring break in March 2022 (subject to change based on government and school board requirements)
- and during which time at least one ski lift is open.
- Baldy Mountain Resort’s Lift Operating Hours are between 9:00am and 3:30pm on winter Operational Days, Lift Operating Hours are between 9:30am and 4:00pm on spring Operational Days, subject to our discretion.
To Purchase fill out the required information below and then click the Buy Now button.
Corporate Season Pass valid for unlimited use from opening to closing dates, December 18th, 2021 through March 27th, 2022. Valid for use by one employee per day. A list of employee names will be required prior to opening date or at time of purchase. For the company’s protection, passes may only be used by employees listed on your company list. Any employee revisions must be forwarded immediately to Baldy Mountain Resort. You are welcome to email/call our office to advise us of any last minute employee additions so we are aware, otherwise requests for pass use will be denied if the person is not listed on your current employee list. Passes are on sale through December 31st only, are nonrefundable/non transferable to another year or company. Guests of businesses including, but not limited to Bed & Breakfasts or hotels/motels are not classified as employees. Such usage will constitute fraud and passes will be revoked without compensation. Our regular terms and conditions apply. Pass Protection coverage is not available on this product.
NOTE: Please forward your employee name list by December 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org.