Baldy MT Student Season Pass (Ages Post Secondary)
THE BEST SKIING AND RIDING VALUE IN BC!
Unlimited skiing and riding privileges at Baldy Mountain Resort from Opening Day to Closing Day!
2020-2021 OPERATING SCHEDULE
* All operating dates are weather permitting
- Baldy Mountain Resort’s tentative operational period is between Saturday, December 19th, 2020 and Sunday, March 29th, 2021 (inclusive) and may be revised at our discretion.
- Operational Days are all Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sunday and Mondays during the Operational Period, as well as:
- all Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the period of Saturday, December 19th, 2020 through Monday, January 4th, 2021 inclusive; and
- all Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the first week of School District 53’s spring break, being Saturday March 13th, 2021 through Monday March 22nd, 2021 inclusive, (subject to change based on government and school board requirements)
- and during which time at least one ski lift is open.
- Baldy Mountain Resort’s Lift Operating Hours are between 9:00am and 3:30pm on winter Operational Days, Lift Operating Hours are between 9:30am and 4:00pm on spring Operational Days (March 14th through 29th inclusive) subject to our discretion.
To Purchase fill out the required information below and then click the Buy Now button.
STUDENTS: A student is classified as a post secondary student 19 years or older enrolled in full time attendance at a post-secondary institution. You must be enrolled in either the fall or winter semesters with proof of student ID, payment or partial payment, college/university/apprenticeship registration required showing a minimum of 3 courses to pick up your Baldy Mountain Resort Pass. If proof of enrollment cannot be provided your pass will be refunded or can be upgraded to the Adult pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: Baldy Mountain Resort Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Pass protection is available for purchase during the online purchasing process.
**Student: Post Secondary must present proof of college/university registration with a minimum of 3 courses confirmed. If proof of registration and course load cannot be provided your pass will be refunded or an adult pass at the current rate or regular day ticket prices will apply.