Ring in 2019 at Baldy with a classic New Year’s Eve celebration.
It starts with live music from kid’s entertainer extraordinaire Matt Duffus from 2:00 – 5:00pm in the lodge.
We’ll have a full five course dinner plus glass of wine from 6:30 – 8:15
5 Course Dinner Menu
- Cherry Pomme Amuse
- Fresh Okanagan cherries, basil & apples. Spiced & pureed into a symphony of decadence.
- Cranberry Spinach Salad
- Served with a white wine almond vinaigrette
- Winter Soup
- A creamy soup with roasted pumpkin & squash with hints of nutmeg & cloves
- Ham & Duchess
- Honey dill glazed ham with twice baked potatoe and grilled peppered asparagus
- Vanilla Stout Affogatto
- Scoop of vanilla bean ice cream dropped into a glass of warmed stout, topped with vanilla biscotti