Baldy MT season passessome of the lowest prices in BC
Our season ski pass prices are some of the most affordable in BC. Baldy Mountain Resort is an undiscovered gem, but the word is spreading. Good things don’t stay a secret for long!
Spend the season with us and enjoy the abundant natural powder perfect for stellar skiing and snowboarding. Join a family-friendly mountain community, and enjoy the mountain activities available for your enjoyment!
SUMMER SALE LAUNCHES AUG 15TH THROUGH SEP 27TH, 2020! DON’T MISS OUT ON THE BEST VALUE IN SOUTH OKANAGAN SNOWSPORT SEASON PASSES!
Why Buy A Baldy Mountain Resort Season Pass?
On top of close to $1000 in added value, discounts and cash, you also get unlimited skiing and riding from opening day until closing day on your home mountain! You’ll also get 25% off a long list of other ski areas around BC.
View reciprocal Mountains
2 FREE SKI DAYS at each of Apex, Manning Park, Mt. Seymour and Mt. Washington with your Baldy Mt Pass.
NEW! Baldy Mountain Resort discounts now include our retail department! Show your pass at the hill’s retail store and get 10% off our regular prices!
Located in our Guest Services department.
Show your Baldy Mt pass at our retail store and other amazing local businesses for great discounts! (Updated throughout the season)
Early Bird Pricing in Effect
Do you need Pass Protection Coverage?
Want to be covered in case of illness or injury or concerned with work making you move away from your beloved Baldy MT, take out pass cancellation coverage and rest assured.
Family PassesSee below for family pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
|Family Passes All prices shown in CDN dollars|
|Parent Pass: Allows parents to take turns using the same pass; one pass is provided and shared.||Buy Now|
|Flexible Family Plan: Minimum 3 people. 10% off first 6 oldest family members 7th member on is free. Discount applies to ages 7 and up, discount excludes child’s passes (0-6 years old) and Student’s passes (19-25).||$474.00||Buy Now|
Individual PassesSee below for individual pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
|INDIVIDUAL passes All prices shown in CDN dollars||Summer Sale Price||August 15- September 27|
|ADULT Season Passages 19-64||$519.00||Buy Now|
|CHILD Season Passages 0-6||$39.00||Buy Now|
|JUNIOR Season Passages 7-12||$369.00||Buy Now|
|TEEN Season Passages 13-18||$419.00||Buy Now|
|STUDENT Season Passages 19-24||$339.00||Buy Now|
|SENIOR Season Passages 65-74||$339.00||Buy Now|
|MASTER Season Passages 75+||$309.00||Buy Now|
|INDIVIDUAL passes All prices shown in CDN dollars||Regular Pass Price||September 28th Onwards|
|ADULT Season Passages 19-64||$619.00||Buy Now|
|CHILD Season Passages 0-6||$39.00||Buy Now|
|JUNIOR Season Passages 7-12||$469.00||Buy Now|
|TEEN Season Passages 13-18||$519.00||Buy Now|
|STUDENT Season Passages 19-24||$439.00||Buy Now|
|SENIOR Season Passages 65-74||$439.00||Buy Now|
|MASTER Season Passages 75+||$409.00||Buy Now|
Baldy Mountain Resort Ski Pass, Packaged Tickets and Day Ticket Descriptions
Flexible Family Pass:
Flexible Family Plan: A family is defined as minimum 3 people living together with one or both parents and their children, part or full time, 7 years of age and older. First 6 oldest members receive 10% off passes, all members 7 and up are then free. Season passes for children 6 and under, post secondary students 19-25 and our Parents pass are not included in the family plan.
This discount applies to foster children and International Exchange students within your care. Proof of residency, legal guardianship/sponsorship is required at pass pick up. For sole & joint custody situations a letter from sole parent or both joint parents is required for pass pick up. Senior rates apply if they meet the minimum number of family members, parental/legal guardian or sponsorship conditions and first 6 oldest member pricing applies.
A student is defined as being aged between 19 and 25, enrolled in full time attendance at a post-secondary institution. You must be enrolled in either the fall or winter semesters with proof of registration required showing a minimum of 3 courses to pick up your Baldy Mountain Resort Pass pass. Students are not included in the discounted Flexible Family Pass. If proof of enrollment cannot be provided your pass will be refunded or can be upgraded to the current Adult pricing.
Allows parents with a child (6 and under) to take turns using the same pass; one pass is provided and shared. Must provide a child’s birth certificate and either your marriage certificate or Medical Services Plan showing parents and child/ren reside(s) together or are legal sole/joint custody guardians. Both parents must be present to pick up the pass or regular day ticket prices will apply. Only one ERA/discount will be given per day per pass holders at any of our reciprocal partners. If proof cannot be provided your pass will be refunded and regular day ticket rates will apply. No further discounts apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with the Family Pass rate discount.
PASS PROTECTION COVERAGE & EMERGENCY PROTECTION COVERAGE
PASS PROTECTION COVERAGE
Pass protection coverage is only available at time of season pass purchase and cannot be purchased at a later date. The cost is 5% of your pass price and provides a refund, or credit if preferred, under the following schedule and covers the purchaser of the pass protection in the event of:
-Injury or accident to the covered pass holder that prevents the passholder from using the season pass for skiing or snowboarding
-Death of covered passholder
– A contracted illness (including Covid-19) of the covered passholder that prevents the passholder from using the season pass for skiing or snowboarding
-A diagnosed disease that prevents the covered passholder from using the season pass for skiing or snowboarding
-A job or school transfer/acceptance of the pass-holder or his/her spouse (including common-law) that necessitates a change of residence outside a 4 hour drive/radius 300 kms from Baldy Mountain Resort; provided the transfer/acceptance is not near your current address already outside the 4 hours/300 kms radius, and provided the transfer/acceptance is not made within 6 weeks of pass purchase.
-Supporting documentation is required from a medical doctor
Pass protection DOES NOT cover:
-Pre-existing conditions prior to purchasing your season pass
-Due to any temporary or minor injury or sickness
-Force majeure; acts of God, fire, vandalism, labor disputes, weather conditions or mechanical failures
-Employment status other than a transfer (i.e. laid off/quit)
Schedule of Refund/Credit
Your rate of refund or credit is based at the time Baldy Mountain Resort receives your application for refund/credit request.
A request for a refund/credit application can be made by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or one can be made in person at 2680 Mt Baldy Road, Oliver BC. If you do not receive a response by email within 2 business days, please contact the office at 250-498-4086, as your email may not have been received.
Prior to opening – 100% refund/credit applied
Opening to December 31 – 75% refund/credit applied
January 1 to January 31 – 50% refund/credit applied
February 1 to February 28 – 25% refund/credit applied
March 1st– March 14th – 10% refund/credit applied
March 15th to closing – 0% refund/credit
Emergency Protection Program
Effective for purchases made August 15th, 2020 onwards
During these unprecedented times we understand our guests are concerned about their health, finances and safety issues. Baldy Mountain Resort must and will abide by all governmental health requirements for the safe and healthy operation of our hill for our valued guests. We will remain open as long as we are able to meet these requirements or the provincial or federal government, Emergency Management BC (EMBC) or other federal, provincial, community bodies or local health, federal or provincial health regulatory departments demands a shutdown.
EXCLUSIONS: Does not cover international border shutdowns. International guests, please be aware as the hill may still be open, but the border may remain closed. You will not be covered under this policy. Please plan accordingly.
In a case of a Covid-19 related or any other emergency shutdown, unrelated to lift operations, our compensation policy for eligible passholder will be as follows:
Season pass holders:
Season pass holders will be covered as follows:
UPON REQUEST, a CREDIT will be applied to your account, which credit expires at the end of the following season. The extent of the credit will be determined based upon the duration of any shutdown (or, in the case of multiple shutdowns, the total duration of shutdowns), in calendar days, calculated between and including December 19th, 2019 and March 29th 2020, as follows:
Length of Shutdown or Shutdowns:
- The entire season – 100% Credit
- Between 81 and 90 days – 75% Credit
- Between 59 and 80 days – 50% Credit
- Between 30 and 58 days – 25% Credit
- Between 15 and 29 days – 10% Credit
- Less than 14 days – 0% Credit
Season pass holders are not required to purchase Pass Protection Coverage to be eligible under our Emergency Protection Program.
Any request for a credit by a Season pass holder must be made by no later than April 30th, 2021.
Terms & Conditions
THESE POLICIES HAVE BEEN AMENDED FROM PREVIOUS SEASONS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IT WILL AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS FOR REFUNDS OR COMPENSATION. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All ages are determined as of December 31, 2020.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check and understand Baldy Mountain Resort’s operation schedule prior to purchasing a pass.
- Baldy Mountain Resort does not have a specific number of “snow days guaranteed” and will be operational based on safe snow, weather, lift and unexpected health or emergency conditions for our guests.
- Baldy Mountain Resort’s tentative operational period (the “Operational Period”) is between Saturday, December 19th, 2020 and Monday, March 29th, 2021 (inclusive) and may be revised at our discretion.
- During the Operational Period, Baldy Mountain Resort will be open on Operational Days, during Operational Hours only.
- Operational Days are all Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sunday and Mondays during the Operational Period, as well as:
- all Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the period of Saturday, December 19th, 2020 through Monday, January 4th, 2021 inclusive; and
- all Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the first week of School District 53’s spring break, being Saturday March 13th, 2021 through Monday March 22nd, 2021 inclusive,
- and during which time at least one ski lift is open.
- Baldy Mountain Resort’s Lift Operating Hours are between 9:00am and 3:30pm on winter Operational Days, Lift Operating Hours are between 9:30am and 4:00pm on spring Operational Days (March 14th through 29th inclusive) subject to our discretion.
- There will be no refunds or compensation in case of cancellation of an Operational Day on account of weather conditions, mechanical failure of equipment, unexpected health or emergency conditions or force majeure, except for as provided in Baldy Mountain Resort’s Emergency Protection Program.
- All applications for passes are subject to approval of Baldy Mountain Resort.
- Season Passes remain the property of Baldy Mountain Resort and may be revoked, without refund, for misuse or violation of the CWSAA Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Season Passes, consecutive use day tickets and day tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to another year or person, except in accordance with Baldy Mountain Resort’s optional Pass Protection Coverage.
- All persons must sign a ‘Release of Liability Agreement’ in person at Guest Services, or complete one online (if available) prior to obtaining their pass. Parents or guardians must sign on behalf of dependents 18 years old and under. No exceptions will be made.
- A photo of the passholder must be provided in person at Guest Services, or one must be uploaded online (if available) prior to obtaining their pass. A clear photo with head and shoulders only will be accepted. No goggles, sunglasses, helmets, hats, dogs, costumes, group photos (other than the Parent’s pass) are permitted in the photo.
- Proof of birth date and photo ID must be presented when collecting your season pass.
- The holder of any valid Season Pass is eligible to ski or snowboard during Operating Hours on all lifts in operation during the 2020/21 season.
- The holder of a consecutive use or regular day ticket is eligible to ski or snowboard during Operating Hours on all lifts in operation for the day the ticket is issued only.
- Any pass, consecutive use day ticket and day ticket must be worn at all times when using Baldy Mountain Resort facilities, and must be visible to Baldy Mountain Resort staff and presented upon request.
- A fee of Thirty Dollars ($30) will be assessed for replacement of a Season Pass if lost/stolen/damaged.
- Theft of services: Day tickets, consecutive use day tickets and season passes are to be used by the person for whom the ticket was purchased and are non-transferable to another person. Should a pass or ticket be used by a person other than the authorized pass holder; both the passholder and user will be expelled from Baldy Mountain Resort and its ski area, the pass will be revoked without refund and both passholder and user will be banned from the hill for the balance of the season. A police report will be made identifying both parties.
- Forgotten Passes: You will be required to complete a forgotten or lost pass form at the guest services and a one-time day ticket will be issued free of charge. Subsequent day tickets for “forgotten or lost passes” will be charged at the lost/stolen/damaged fee of $30. Your season pass will be “hot listed” for the balance of the day or season and any fraudulent use by others is cause for pass revocation and a police report will be filed for theft of services.
- Each pass holder, day-ticket or consecutive use day ticket holder agrees that he/she will not teach skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing for remuneration on lands controlled by Baldy Mountain Resort.
- It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of day tickets and season pass purchases, ‘Release of Liability Agreement’/waivers uses (can be viewed online HERE and at time of purchase) and our policy on refunds, compensation, emergency protection program and our pass protection coverage prior to purchase.