Baldy MT season passessome of the lowest prices in BC
Our season ski pass prices are some of the most affordable in BC. Baldy Mountain Resort is an undiscovered gem, but the word is spreading. Good things don’t stay a secret for long.
Spend the season with us and enjoy the abundant natural snow perfect for stellar skiing and snowboarding. Join a compassionate, family-friendly mountain community, and enjoy a plethora of other mountain activities available for your enjoyment!
Get in on the best-kept secret in BC skiing this year with our brand new pass options.
Parents with kids under 12 can share our new Parent Pass. Families get 15% off their season passes with the new Family Pass and Students 19-24 get an unbelievable deal with our new Student Pass!
Why Buy A Baldy Mountain Resort Season Pass?
On top of close to $1000 in added value, discounts and cash, you also get unlimited skiing and riding from opening day until closing day on your home mountain! You’ll also get 25% off a long list of other ski areas around BC, Alberta and the US.
View reciprocal Mountains
2 FREE SKI DAYS at each of Apex, Manning Park, Mt. Seymour and Mt. Washington with your Baldy Mt Pass.
$400 in yearly
Show your Baldy Mt pass at local businesses for great discounts from coffee, to movie tickets!
Early Bird Pricing in Effect
Do you need insuraNce?
Want to be covered in case of illness or injury or concerned with work making you move away from your beloved Baldy MT, take out insurance and rest assured.
Family PassesSee below for family pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
Individual PassesSee below for individual pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
|INDIVIDUAL passesAll prices shown in CDN dollars||Price|
|adult Season Passages 19-64||$499.00||Buy Now|
|CHILD Season Passages 0-6||$25.00||Buy Now|
|JUNIOR Season Passages 7-12||$349.00||Buy Now|
|TEEN Season Passages 13-18||$399.00||Buy Now|
|STUDENT Season Passages 19-24||$319.00||Buy Now|
|SENIOR Season Passages 65-74||$319.00||Buy Now|
|MASTER Season Passages 75+||$289.00||Buy Now|
Baldy Mountain Resort Ski Pass Descriptions
A family is defined as minimum 3 people with one or both parents and their children, 12 years of age and under, living at the same residence. Medical Services plan documentation will be required as proof of family description when collecting the pass.
A student is defined as being aged between 19 and 24, enrolled in full time attendance at a post-secondary institution. You must be enrolled in either the fall or winter semesters with proof of registration required to pick up your Baldy Mt pass. Students are not counted in the discounted Family rate.
Allows two parents of the same child to take turns using the pass. Parents must provide the child’s birth certificate and either their marriage certificate or a Medical Services plan (proving they live together with the child) to pick up the pass. Both parents must be present at pass pick up. Enhanced reciprocal only valid for one parent, or it can also be split between the parents. Cannot be purchased as part of a family pass. Valid for parents of children aged 12 and under.
Pass insurance is only available when applying for a Baldy Season Pass and it cannot be purchased at a later date.
Baldy Mountain Resort will refund a Season Pass according to the following schedule.
In the event of:
- Injury or illness preventing participation in the sport for the remainder of the season. Support documentation from a physician must accompany the request.
- An insured’s transfer by his/her immediate employer necessitating a change of residence outside a reasonably accessible radius of the ski area (a minimum 3 hour drive). Support documentation from an employer must accompany the request.
- Pass holders voluntarily leaving the area are not covered under this insurance.
- Pre-existing medical conditions not applicable for refund
- Other than the conditions listed above, your Season Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Prior to opening – 100% less a $30 administration fee
Opening to December 31 – 75%
January 1 to January 15 – 50%
January 16 to January 31 – 30%
February 1 to February 15 – 15%
February 16 to Close – 0%
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- All applications are subject to approval of Baldy Mountain Resort.
- Season Passes remain the property of Baldy Mountain Resort and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All persons must sign a ‘Release of Liability Agreement’ prior to obtaining their pass. Parents or guardians must sign on behalf of dependents 18 years old and under.
- Proof of birth date and photo ID must be presented when collecting your season pass.
- All ages are determined as of December 31 of each year.
- The holder of a valid Season Pass is eligible to ski or snowboard during operating hours on all lifts in operation for the term of the current season.
- The pass must be carried at all times when using Baldy Mountain Resort facilities, and must be visible to Baldy Mountain Resort staff and presented upon request.
- A fee of Thirty Dollars ($30) will be assessed for replacement of a Season Pass if lost.
- Should a pass be used by a person other than the authorized pass holder; both the owner and user will be expelled from the Mt Baldy ski area and the pass will be revoked without refund.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check and understand Mt Baldy operation schedule prior to purchasing a pass
- There will be no refunds in case of cancellation of operations on account of weather conditions or mechanical failure of equipment.
- Each pass holder agrees he/she will not teach skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing for remuneration on lands controlled by Baldy Mountain Resort.