Baldy MT season passessome of the lowest prices in BC
Our season ski pass prices are some of the most affordable in BC. Baldy Mountain Resort is an undiscovered gem, but the word is spreading. Good things don’t stay a secret for long.
Spend the season with us and enjoy the abundant natural snow perfect for stellar skiing and snowboarding. Join a compassionate, family-friendly mountain community, and enjoy a plethora of other mountain activities available for your enjoyment!
Get in on the best-kept secret in BC skiing this year with our brand new pass options.
Parents with kids under 12 can share our new Parent Pass. Families get 15% off their season passes with the new Family Pass and Students 19-24 get an unbelievable deal with our new Student Pass!
Why Buy A Baldy Mountain Resort Season Pass?
On top of over ~$1,000 in added value, discounts and cash, you also get unlimited skiing and riding from opening day until closing day on your home mountain! You’ll also get 25% off a long list of other ski areas around BC, Alberta and the US.
View reciprocal Mountains
2 FREE Lift tickets to each of Apex, Manning Park, Mt. Seymour and Mt. Washington with your Baldy Mt Pass.
Buy early and be entered each week in a prize draw every Friday from June 2 to Aug 2. $500 in prizes!
$400 in yearly
Show your Baldy Mt pass at local businesses for great discounts from coffee, to movie tickets!
Pay off your pass in up to 7 easy payments with Valley First. Adult Passes from just $57/month!
New members at Valley First get $200 when signing up for Season Pass Payment Plan.
Early Bird Pricing in Effect
Seasonal Rental Option
Don’t worry about buying new gear this season, get our discounted full rental package starting from just $134. Select the full season rental add-on after clicking Buy Now. Only available during the early bird, expires June 31st, 2019.
Do you need insuraNce?
Want to be covered in case of illness or injury or concerned with work making you move away from your beloved Baldy MT, take out insurance and rest assured.
Baldy Mt Family Pass optionsSee below for family pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
|Family PassesAll prices shown in CDN dollars||EARLY BIRDMay to July 31||Pre SeasonAug 1 to Oct 15||RegularOct 16th and on|
|Parent PassPass can be used by either parent but not at the same time||$583.50||$673.50||$748.50||Buy Now|
|Family Pass15% off regular rates Must include at least one adult a maximum of 2 parents Max age of kids is 12||starting at $380.00||Buy Now|
Baldy Mt Individual Pass optionsSee below for individual pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
|INDIVIDUAL passesAll prices shown in CDN dollars||EARLY BIRDMay to July 31||Pre SeasonAug 1 to Oct 15||RegularOct 16th and on|
|adult Season Passages 19-64||$389.00||$449.00||$499.00||Buy Now|
|CHILD Season Passages 0-6||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00||Buy Now|
|JUNIOR Season Passages 7-12||$229.00||$289.00||$349.00||Buy Now|
|TEEN Season Passages 13-18||$279.00||$339.00||$399.00||Buy Now|
|STUDENT Season Passages 19-24||$319.00||$319.00||$319.00||Buy Now|
|SENIOR Season Passages 65-74||$199.00||$259.00||$319.00||Buy Now|
|MASTER Season Passages 75+||$169.00||$229.00||$289.00||Buy Now|
Baldy Mt flex Pass optionsSki any 4 days during the season for the price of 3 Then get 25% off all additional days
|Flex Passes(only available during early bird)All prices shown in CDN dollars||EARLY BIRDMay to July 31||Pre SeasonAug 1 to Oct 15||RegularOct 16th and on|
|adult Flex Passages 19-64||$177.00||
|JUNIOR Flex Passages 7-12||$105.00||
|TEEN Flex Passages 13-18||$123.00||
|SENIOR Flex Passages 65-74||$111.00||
|MASTER Flex Passages 75+||$87||
Baldy Mountain Resort Ski Pass Descriptions
A family is defined as minimum 3 people with one or both parents and their children, 12 years of age and under, living at the same residence. Medical Services plan documentation will be required as proof of family description when collecting the pass.
A student is defined as being aged between 19 and 24, enrolled in full time attendance at a post-secondary institution. You must be enrolled in either the fall or winter semesters with proof of registration required to pick up your Baldy Mt pass. Students are not counted in the discounted Family rate.
Get 4 tickets for the price of 3 with 25% off additional days. Only valid for the purchaser. No pass perks included and no insurance offered. Ski passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. On sale during Early Bird only. No pass is supplied, simply give your name at our ticket office along with photo ID to collect each day ticket.
Allows two parents of the same child to take turns using the pass. Parents must provide the child’s birth certificate and either their marriage certificate or a Medical Services plan (proving they live together with the child) to pick up the pass. Both parents must be present at pass pick up. Enhanced reciprocal only valid for one parent, or it can also be split between the parents. Cannot be purchased as part of a family pass. Valid for parents of children aged 12 and under.
Pass insurance is only available when applying for a Baldy Season Pass and it cannot be purchased at a later date.
Baldy Mountain Resort will refund a Season Pass according to the following schedule.
In the event of:
- Injury or illness preventing participation in the sport for the remainder of the season. Support documentation from a physician must accompany the request.
- An insured’s transfer by his/her immediate employer necessitating a change of residence outside a reasonably accessible radius of the ski area (a minimum 3 hour drive). Support documentation from an employer must accompany the request.
- Pass holders voluntarily leaving the area are not covered under this insurance.
- Other than the conditions listed above, your Season Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Prior to opening – 100% less a $30 administration fee
Opening to December 31 – 75%
January 1 to January 15 – 50%
January 16 to January 31 – 30%
February 1 to February 15 – 15%
February 16 to Close – 0%
Baldy Mt Seasonal Gear Rental – Only available during early bird sale
- 10% off our regular Baldy Mt seasonal rental and includes full package (including skis or board, boots, helmet and poles if necessary).
- Seasonal rental must be purchased at time of pass purchase and is only available during the early bird sale dates.
- Equipment available for pick up on opening day and is to be returned by the last day of the season
- Each customer is able to try the other discipline for one day of the season at no charge
- Damage – all rental equipment must be returned in a clean, dry, working condition. Any damage to equipment will be charged upon the return of equipment.
- Customer will be charged the full retail value for lost, stolen or destroyed rental equipment. A $250 deposit is required upon pick up of equipment.
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- All applications are subject to approval of Baldy Mountain Resort.
- Season Passes remain the property of Baldy Mountain Resort and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Season Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All persons must sign a ‘Release of Liability Agreement’ prior to obtaining their pass. Parents or guardians must sign on behalf of dependents 18 years old and under.
- Proof of birth date and photo ID must be presented when collecting your season pass.
- All ages are determined as of December 31 of each year.
- The holder of a valid Season Pass is eligible to ski or snowboard during operating hours on all lifts in operation for the term of the current season.
- The pass must be carried at all times when using Baldy Mountain Resort facilities, and must be visible to Baldy Mountain Resort staff and presented upon request.
- A fee of Thirty Dollars ($30) will be assessed for replacement of a Season Pass if lost.
- Should a pass be used by a person other than the authorized pass holder; both the owner and user will be expelled from the Mt Baldy ski area and the pass will be revoked without refund.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check and understand Mt Baldy operation schedule prior to purchasing a pass
- There will be no refunds in case of cancellation of operations on account of weather conditions or mechanical failure of equipment.
- Each pass holder agrees he/she will not teach skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing for remuneration on lands controlled by Baldy Mountain Resort.