Baldy MT season passessome of the lowest prices in BC
Our season ski pass prices are some of the most affordable in BC. Baldy Mountain Resort is an undiscovered gem, but the word is spreading. Good things don’t stay a secret for long!
Spend the season with us and enjoy the abundant natural powder perfect for stellar skiing and snowboarding. Join a family-friendly mountain community, and enjoy the mountain activities available for your enjoyment!
Our 2020/21 season passes will be on sale early summer, please check back
Why Buy A Baldy Mountain Resort Season Pass?
On top of close to $1000 in added value, discounts and cash, you also get unlimited skiing and riding from opening day until closing day on your home mountain! You’ll also get 25% off a long list of other ski areas around BC, Alberta and the US.
View reciprocal Mountains
2 FREE SKI DAYS at each of Apex, Manning Park, Mt. Seymour and Mt. Washington with your Baldy Mt Pass.
$400 in yearly
Show your Baldy Mt pass at local businesses for great discounts from coffee, to movie tickets!
Early Bird Pricing in Effect
Do you need Pass Protection Coverage?
Want to be covered in case of illness or injury or concerned with work making you move away from your beloved Baldy MT, take out pass cancellation coverage and rest assured.
Family PassesSee below for family pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
|Family Passes All prices shown in CDN dollars|
|Parent Pass: Allows parents to take turns using the same pass; one pass is provided and shared.||Buy Now|
|Flexible Family Plan: Minimum 3 people. 10% off first 6 oldest family members 7th member on is $99 per family member. Discount applies to ages 7 and up, discount excludes child’s passes (0-6 years old) and Student’s passes (19-25).||$474.00||Buy Now|
Individual PassesSee below for individual pass descriptions and Terms & Conditions
|INDIVIDUAL passes All prices shown in CDN dollars||Summer Sale Price||August 15- September 27|
|ADULT Season Passages 19-64||$519.00||Buy Now|
|CHILD Season Passages 0-6||$39.00||Buy Now|
|JUNIOR Season Passages 7-12||$369.00||Buy Now|
|TEEN Season Passages 13-18||$419.00||Buy Now|
|STUDENT Season Passages 19-24||$339.00||Buy Now|
|SENIOR Season Passages 65-74||$339.00||Buy Now|
|MASTER Season Passages 75+||$309.00||Buy Now|
|INDIVIDUAL passes All prices shown in CDN dollars||Regular Pass Price||September 28th Onwards|
|ADULT Season Passages 19-64||$619.00||Buy Now|
|CHILD Season Passages 0-6||$39.00||Buy Now|
|JUNIOR Season Passages 7-12||$469.00||Buy Now|
|TEEN Season Passages 13-18||$519.00||Buy Now|
|STUDENT Season Passages 19-24||$439.00||Buy Now|
|SENIOR Season Passages 65-74||$439.00||Buy Now|
|MASTER Season Passages 75+||$409.00||Buy Now|
Baldy Mountain Resort Ski Pass, Packaged Tickets and Day Ticket Descriptions
Flexible Family Pass:
Flexible Family Plan: A family is defined as minimum 3 people living together with one or both parents and their children, part or full time, 7 years of age and older. First 6 oldest members receive 10% off passes, all members 7 and up are then $99 per person. Season passes for children 6 and under, post secondary students 19-25 and our Parents pass are not included in the family plan.
This discount applies to foster children and International Exchange students within your care. Proof of residency, legal guardianship/sponsorship is required at pass pick up. For sole & joint custody situations a letter from sole parent or both joint parents is required for pass pick up. Senior rates apply if they meet the minimum number of family members, parental/legal guardian or sponsorship conditions and first 6 oldest member pricing applies.
A student is defined as being aged between 19 and 25, enrolled in full time attendance at a post-secondary institution. You must be enrolled in either the fall or winter semesters with proof of registration required showing a minimum of 3 courses to pick up your Baldy Mountain Resort Pass pass. Students are not included in the discounted Flexible Family Pass. If proof of enrollment cannot be provided your pass will be refunded or can be upgraded to the current Adult pricing.
Allows parents with a child (6 and under) to take turns using the same pass; one pass is provided and shared. Must provide a child’s birth certificate and either your marriage certificate or Medical Services Plan showing parents and child/ren reside(s) together or are legal sole/joint custody guardians. Both parents must be present to pick up the pass or regular day ticket prices will apply. Only one ERA/discount will be given per day per pass holders at any of our reciprocal partners. If proof cannot be provided your pass will be refunded and regular day ticket rates will apply. No further discounts apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with the Family Pass rate discount.
PASS PROTECTION COVERAGE & EMERGENCY PROTECTION COVERAGE
Pass Protection Program:
Pass protection coverage is only available at time of season pass purchase and cannot be purchased at a later date. The cost is only 5% of your pass price and provides a refund, or credit if preferred, under the following schedule and covers the purchaser of the pass protection in the event of:
-Injury or accident to the covered pass holder that prevents the passholder from using the season pass for skiing or snowboarding.
-Death of covered passholder.
– A contracted illness (including Covid-19) of the covered passholder that prevents the passholder from using the season pass for skiing or snowboarding..
-A diagnosed disease that prevents the covered passholder from using the season pass for skiing or snowboarding
-A job or school transfer/acceptance of the covered or the covered’s spouse (including common-law) that necessitates a change of residence outside a 4 hour drive/radius 300 kms from Baldy Mountain Resort; provided the transfer/acceptance is not near your current address already outside the 4 hours/300 kms radius, and provided the transfer/acceptance is not made within 6 weeks of pass purchase.
Supporting documentation is required from a medical doctor/educational institution as applicable.
Pass protection DOES NOT cover:
-Pre-existing conditions prior to purchasing your season pass (including border shutdown) -Intentional self-injury or suicide -Normal Pregnancy -Due to any injury or sickness that does not prevent the participation in snow sports -Force majeure; acts of God, fire, vandalism, labor disputes, weather conditions or mechanical failures -Employment status other than a transfer (i.e. laid off/quit)
SCHEDULE OF REFUNDS/CREDIT
Your rate of refund or credit is based at the time Baldy Mountain Resort receives notification of your request. A request for a refund/credit application can be made by: email at firstname.lastname@example.org or one can be picked up in person at 2680 Mt Baldy Road, Oliver BC. If you do not receive a response by email within 2 business days, please contact the office as your email may not have been received.
Prior to opening – 100% refund/credit applied less $30 administration fee
Opening to December 31 – 75% refund/credit applied
January 1 to January 31 – 50% refund/credit applied
February 1 to February 28 – 25% refund/credit applied
March 1st– Closing – 0% credit
By purchasing this product, you understand and accept the terms and conditions as outlined above.
Emergency Protection Program
Effective for purchases made August 15th, 2020 onwards
During these unprecedented times we understand our guests are concerned about their health, finances and safety issues. Baldy Mountain Resort must and will abide by all governmental health requirements for the safe and healthy operation of our hill for our valued guests. We will remain open as long as we are able to meet these requirements or the provincial or federal government, Emergency Management BC (EMBC) or other federal, provincial, community bodies or local health, federal or provincial health regulatory departments demands a shutdown. This emergency protection coverage includes Canadian government-imposed border shutdowns, although border shutdowns at time of purchase are excluded. Foreign Guests: Please be aware of border openings at your time of purchase as you will not be covered if the border does not reopen. In a case of a Covid-19 related or any other emergency shutdown, our compensation policy for EVERY passholder or mutli-ticket purchaser will be as follows:
A CREDIT of the unused tickets will be transferred to the next season only up to a maximum of the number of days left of the season. For example: you have 4 tickets, we must shut down 3 days early. You will have a credit of only 3 days transferred to the next season only. They are not transferable to another person.
Season pass holders:
Built similar to our pass protection coverage, ALL season pass holders will be covered as follows:
A credit based on a percentage at the date of shutdown will be applied to your account and expires at the end of the following season. You are not required to purchase our pass protection coverage to be eligible for our emergency protection program.
Regulatory Authority/Government Shutdown credit amount schedule:
Prior to opening – 100% credit applied less $30 administration fee
Opening to December 31 – 75% credit applied
January 1 to January 31 – 50% credit applied
February 1 to February 28 – 25% credit applied
March 1st– Closing – 0% credit
Terms & Conditions
THESE POLICIES HAVE BEEN AMENDED FROM PREVIOUS SEASONS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IT WILL AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS FOR REFUNDS AND COMPENSATION.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All ages are determined as of December 31 of each year.
- Baldy Mountain Resort does not have a specific number of “snow days guaranteed” and will be operational based on safe snow, weather, lift or emergency conditions for our guests. Our tentative operational dates are Saturday, December 19th through Sunday, March 28th, and may be revised at our discretion.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check and know/understand Baldy Mountain Resort’s operation schedule prior to purchasing a pass. An operational day is defined as at least one alpine lift is operational. Operational days are: Open Thursday through Monday, closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays with the following exceptions: Open daily Saturday, December 19th, 2020 through Monday, January 4th, 2021 inclusive; Open daily the first week of School District 53’s spring break; Saturday March 13th, 2021 through Monday March 22nd, 2021 inclusive; Closed Tuesday/Wednesday March 23rd/24th, 2021 of School District 53’s spring break; Open Thursday, March 25th through Sunday March 28th, 2021, our last scheduled date of operation
- There will be no refunds or compensation in case of cancellation of operations on account of weather conditions, mechanical failure of equipment, unexpected health or emergency conditions or force majeure. Season pass prices are set to allow our guests to obtain the best value for their money on an average use of 9.5 visits. Baldy Mountain Resort is not responsible for the amount of usage by passholders within the season, regardless of situations. Please be aware of those risks when deciding on a season pass vs overall day or time of use.
- Baldy Mountain Resort has an Emergency Protection Program in place in case of a government or health department required complete shutdown prior to opening.
- All applications are subject to approval of Baldy Mountain Resort.
- Season Passes remain the property of Baldy Mountain Resort and may be revoked for misuse or violation of the Alpine Responsibility Code, or Baldy Mountain Resort’s Terms & Conditions.
- Season Passes and Magic Carpet Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable to another year or person. Passes are to be used by the name/picture holder of the pass only, they may not be given, sold or lent out to any person, business or other entity.
- All persons must sign a ‘Release of Liability Agreement’ in person at Guest Services, prior to obtaining their pass. Parents or guardians must sign on behalf of dependents 18 years old and under. No exceptions can be made.
- A photo of the person will be required in person (cannot be emailed) at Guest Services or at pass pick up dates. A clear photo with head and shoulders only will be taken. No goggles, sunglasses, helmets, hats, dogs, costumes, group photos (other than the Parent’s pass) are permitted in the photo.
- Proof of birth date and photo ID must be presented when collecting your season pass, including children (school id or other reasonable id acceptable).
- The holder of any valid Season Pass is eligible to ski or snowboard on lifts during operating hours on all lifts in operation for the term of the current season.
- The holder of a Magic Carpet Season Pass is eligible to ski or snowboard on the Magic Carpet only during operating hours and it cannot be used on any other lift at Baldy Mountain Resort.
- Any season pass must be worn at all times when using Baldy Mountain Resort facilities, and must be visible to Baldy Mountain Resort staff and presented upon request.
- The holder of a consecutive use or regular day ticket is eligible to ski or snowboard during operating hours on all lifts for the day the ticket is issued only.
- Any pass, consecutive-day ticket and day ticket must be worn at all times when using Baldy Mountain Resort facilities, and must be visible to Baldy Mountain Resort staff and presented upon request.
- Should a pass be used by a person other than the authorized pass holder; both the pass-holder and user will be expelled from the Baldy Mountain Resort ski area, the pass will be revoked without refund or compensation and both will be banned from the hill for the balance of the season. A police report will be made identifying both parties.
- Theft of services: Day tickets, consecutive use-day tickets and season passes are to be used by the person for whom the ticket was purchased and are non-transferable to another person. Fraudulent use, including “sharing” the ticket/pass for a day or a run, is cause for the purchase of a new ticket/pass and both users may be banned for up to the balance of the season. A police report will be made identifying both parties.
- Each pass holder, consecutive use tickets and day tickets holder agree he/she will not teach skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing for remuneration on lands controlled by Baldy Mountain Resort.
- Forgotten/Stolen Passes: You will be required to complete a forgotten/stolen pass form at the guest services and a one time day ticket will be issued. Subsequent day tickets for “forgotten or lost passes” will be charge at the full rate. Your season pass will be “hot-listed” for the day and any intentional fraudulent use by others is cause for pass revocation and a police report will be filed for theft of services.
- A fee of Thirty Dollars ($30) will be assessed for replacement of a Season Pass if lost/stolen. Guests may only have one pass in their possession, all other passes are null and void.
- For the safety of all guests, no unauthorized motorized vehicles are permitted on the hill or multi-use trails anywhere on Baldy Mountain Resort property.
- Baldy Mountain Resort is a family-oriented hill. Smoking and alcohol use is permitted in designated areas only. Smoking any substance or alcohol use in lineups or on lifts is strictly prohibited.
- It is your responsibility to understand the terms and conditions of day tickets and season pass purchases, waivers, uses of the Baldy Mountain Resort facilities and our policy on refunds, compensation, emergency protection program and our pass protection program.